Mapping This mapping is designed for spoken cycle. The time allotment is 10 x 45’, I think it is too long for the spoken cycle.
Syllabus Spoken cycle means listening and speaking in one go, so you don’t have to separate the syllabus for listening and speaking. Just combine them. You should have consistent time allotment. In mapping it was 10x45’ but in the syllabus it was 4x45’
Lesson plan Time allotment changed again. It became 2x45’. It would be better if the lesson plan is students centered.
Learning material It would be better if you give identification in your learning material. What I mean here, is you give which one is BKoF, MoT, JCoT, ICoT.
Mapping
BalasHapusThis mapping is designed for spoken cycle. The time allotment is 10 x 45’, I think it is too long for the spoken cycle.
Syllabus
Spoken cycle means listening and speaking in one go, so you don’t have to separate the syllabus for listening and speaking. Just combine them.
You should have consistent time allotment. In mapping it was 10x45’ but in the syllabus it was 4x45’
Lesson plan
Time allotment changed again. It became 2x45’.
It would be better if the lesson plan is students centered.
Learning material
It would be better if you give identification in your learning material. What I mean here, is you give which one is BKoF, MoT, JCoT, ICoT.